A collection of 13 songs on different levels not available in the general course. Use them to sharpen your skills or just to enjoy yourself.
The songs are:
– Back In Black (AC DC) – LEVEL 6
– Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Green Day) – LEVEL 2
– Dance Macabre (Ghost) – LEVEL 3
– Enter Sandman (Metallica) – LEVEL 5
– Every Breath You Take (The Police) – LEVEL 6
– Hard To Handle (Otis Redding/Black Crowes) – LEVEL 4
– Hells Bells (AC DC) – LEVEL 4
– Here Comes The Sun (Beatles) – LEVEL 6
– Here Comes The Sun SIMPLIFIED (Beatles) – LEVEL 1
– Nothing Else Matter (Metallica) – LEVEL 6
– Nothing Else Matter SIMPLIFIED (Metallica) – LEVEL 3
– Song 2 (Blur) – LEVEL 4
– Summer Of 69 (Bryan Adams) – LEVEL 5
– Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd) – LEVEL 6
– Sweet Home Alabama SIMPLIFIED (Lynyrd Skynyrd) – LEVEL 4
– Under The Bridge (Red Hot Chili Peppers) – LEVEL 6
The interface is the same as in the general course with the addition of 2 video-types:
PART IN CONTEXT (PIC) – This is instead of the fastest practicing video and is a practicing video with full band.
PERFORMANCE VIDEO – This is a video with the guitar part you’ve learned missing. Use it to do your own performance.
ALSO: To make navigation easier all the lesson steps are represented as individual lessons instead of having the entire lesson as a long continuous video like in the general course. This explains the massive lesson count.
Song Overview PDF:s are available in the resources od the first lesson (“Introduction) of each song
Learn The Guitar By Learning Songs is a series of guitar lessons that aim to provide guitar students with efficient practicing tools in the form of well-structured play-along based lessons. In addition to verbal instructions all of the steps leading up to the mastery of a song are represented as short practicing videos (“PV:s”) that repeats the segment at speeds suitable for practicing. The goal of each lesson is to the master the song video which is a fully produced track with on screen notation that corresponds to the practicing videos the student has been through. The platform is divided into 2 product lines: The General Course which is a systematic course that in 71 songs over 5 levels will take you from complete beginner to an early advanced level, and the General Course Independent-Series (GCI) which simply is songs and courses that you can expect to be able to learn when you are on a certain level. There are no GCI:s in the General Course.