Digital Marketing Mastery 2023 with Dekker Fraser, MBA
Master digital marketing with a former Global Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation and Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup. Dekker Fraser has an MBA from the #1 ranked business for marketing: Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management. He’s the author of two product marketing books, has 1/2 million course enrollments, and taught college-level digital marketing.
Skip the $100,000 marketing MBA and take this Udemy marketing course instead!
Learn how to acquire customers cost-effectively & grow your business quickly in 2023 using tha latest digital marketing tactics & strategies. This content is based on the latest and best research as well as my real-world experience as a marketing executive in companies ranging from early-stage startups to the Fortune 100.
These digital marketing skills are relevant to companies of all sizes (from soloproeneurs to the Fortune 100) that sell products or services in both B2C and B2B markets.
Get a world-class digital marketing education from the best of the best.
Digital Marketing Course Udemy (Key Topics):
- 2 types of digital marketing
- LinkedIn digital marketing
- Facebook digital marketing
- Email marketing
- Google & YouTube digital marketing
- Marketing for TikTok, Snapchat, Spotify, Reddit, Quora, Amazon & more
- Social media marketing
- Lead generation & customer acquisition
- How to become famous
- Remote marketing jobs help
- Branding & brand management
- Marketing strategy
- Product marketing management
- How to grow your digital marketing agency
- Copywriting & content creation
- Startup digital marketing & growth hacking
- Conversion rate optimization
- App marketing
- Marketing research
- Marketing analytics
- Marketing your consulting business
- Digital marketing consultant for small businesses
- Digital marketing trends
- How to start a digital marketing company
- Freelance digital marketing
Sign up today before prices change!
Digital Marketing Course Udemy 2023
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Awareness campaigns are NOT a waste of money IF you optimize:
(1) Restrict your placements! Tiny ads & audience network ads may never get seen. Research suggests Facebook video ads only have 12% viewability!
(2) Be bold. If you don't get noticed, you won't be remembered.
(3) Audit your targeting. Interest targeting may not be accurate. People DISliking something could be classified as interested.
(4) Show your brand. If they don't know the ad is yours, then there's no point.
(5) Tie your brand to the buying trigger. You want people to think of you when the need arises.
(6) Do NOT optimize for clicks or non-awareness objectives. Your goal is influence & memory, not short-term behavior.
(7) Optimize your reach & frequency.
(8) Don't rely on sound on muted channels (Facebook) & leverage sound on unmuted channels (TikTok, YouTube).